Saturday 31 January 2015

Sketch challenge 1st-28th February

sketchwe are family
 
Welcome to February’s sketch challenge. I seem to have a thing for circles at the moment so you won’t be surprised to see that my sketch features a big one! I will enjoy seeing how you do it – mine is a small circle of card then larger stitched circles, you could use patterned papers or plain cardstock,  you could stitch it or draw it … whatever takes your fancy!
My challenge for you is to use the sketch as  your starting point and see where your creativity takes you. I’ll choose my favourite to win one of my kits you can see them on the page tab at the top.
Karen


Of last month’s super entries I have chosen this page by Karen as my kit winner – I am a great fan of Karen’s work and this one is just lovely!

Karen - please have a look at the kits on the page tab above and choose one for your prize then email your address to sue at suehr dot fsnet dot co dot uk
signature
The small print … please only link new layouts. You must mention my blog in your post(s) and link to the challenge.  It’s not necessary, but I’ll be delighted if you join my blog as a follower. If you are linking from your gallery on UKS, please copy and paste the URL address at the top of the page which starts www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showphoto … it won’t work with any of the links below the text box



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this one very much Sue, it has given me a few ideas :-) xx

Christine said...

Great sketch thank you :) I hope I actually get this one done!
Congrats to Karen x

Katherine said...

Gorgeous sketch :)

KraftyKaren said...

Great sketch - thanks for sharing